1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help/opinions for a plow setup

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by dss56, Jan 19, 2009.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Looking to get a plow put on my truck a 2004 1500 Dodge Quat 4x4 SLT tow package. This truck has the extra tranny cooler and power steering cooler.
    I was looking at a local dealer who sells Curtis and was given a price for a Sno-pro 3000 7 1/2
    ft plow with complete install for $4075 if I need timberens it will be another $250.00 I noticed the blade weight is about 750lbs for the mount and blade. Question is will my Dodge 1500 handle the weight? And is there another company that might work good on my truck? The other companies in my area is Western and Myers. Fisher is to far away.

Any other suggestions?

I do not want a poly frame blade!

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a 8ft snow pro curtis 4 years old with touch pad im selling cheap no rust