1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help im stumped

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Z Cut's Lawncare, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ok so i picked up a MM1 3 plug Head gear and it came with the a frame and i picked up what i believe is a MM1 blade that came with an a frame but when i tryed to use the A frame that was on the head gear it was to short to Reach the Pin guide and the other A frame is to wide to mount to the head gear so i had to modify the A frame that came with the Head gear but now i cant angle all the way any one have any ideas on this one? i went to fisher and they told me that the plow blade was a MM1 but the A frame didn't match to the blade.

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

You have a 7-1/2 a-frame trying to mount to a 8 foot blade.The a-frame is to short to put the center pin in.You need an a-frame for an 8 foot blade.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

There are some on craigslist