1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help i just got a 94 chevy k1500 and trying to get plow setup for truck!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by stenny, Apr 15, 2014.

1. stenny

stenny Senior Member

ok i just got a 94 chevy k1500 pickup and i am trying to figure out what plow setup i need to fit this truck? i actually have a 1980's plow setup i got for another truck and i didnt know if that would maybe fit or work on it? or if i need a minute mount setup? i am new to plowing but i need a plow for my house please help me out and thank you in advance i really appreciate your help!!!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That 80s plow won't fit. Your gunna need the proper mount.

3. stenny

stenny Senior Member

so would the blade work but i would need to get a new push plates? its a fisher speedcaster. i know from 1973 to 1989 the push plates would fit so i didnt know what year they changed something

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure bout fishers years and fitment. Best is to do it right the first time