1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Some Help - GMC Yukon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by aprad22, Dec 24, 2009.

1. aprad22

aprad22 Junior Member

Alright -
    So i have worked before on a jeep wrangler but lookin to go solo on my 2005 gmc yukon 3/4.. any recommendations for a specific plow and the likes.. all help would be appreciated... thanks
  2. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

Depends on what your really wanting to do. Driveways, small commercial, or large commercial? Also depends how much money you have to play with.
  3. aprad22

aprad22 Junior Member

70% driveways and 30% commercial .. bout 6-9K
  4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I'm a Fisher guy, take a look at their site. They will have something to suit every need, I would say a MM2 7'6"RD on that truck, small enough to do small driveways but still a rugged piece of equipment.
  5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Yukon XL 2500? Boss 9-2 V-XT

GLSCPE Junior Member

We run mostly Boss V blades. I would stay away from a 9' plow, to much weight on the front end. Each manufacturer has their own gimmicks that appeal to each person. I would definitely buy a V plow they are great for cleaning and stacking snow!