1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help aiming a set of night saber lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by firemanplower, Jan 12, 2010.

1. firemanplower

firemanplower Junior Member

hello been doing some reading and not seen what im looking for!! i have a 2 yr old meyer with a set of night sabers on it. im tired of looking at the ground 5 feet in front of the truck. as far as i know it has helper coils on it and the keys have been turned up some but the lights are still too damn low is there any way i can adjust them to help out. any help would be great thanks and love the site!!

2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

loosen the mounting bolt enough to move them and adjust to your liking been a while since ive dealt with meyer lighting but pretty sure thats what you can do

3. STREETGLIDE

STREETGLIDE Member
    from OHIO

Loosen the bolt under the likght slightly and park on the street at night and set them to your liking.

4. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. Member
    from Ohio

all u do is loosen the bolt, aim it and tighten it. but sometimes when i do that as i tightn it the light goes back down. so i aim a little higher then tighten