1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help. 2004 Chevrolet 1500 wiring kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by chrisg00, Dec 18, 2009.

1. chrisg00

chrisg00 Junior Member
    from boston

I have a 2004 Chevrloet 1500 (5.3L) which I'm looking to install a Fisher MM plow onto. I purchased the push plates, 7168. Now I'm just looking for a complete wiring harness kit (if there is one). Is there a complete wiring harness that includes a controler too or is that separate?
    I've gone through this site for about an hour now to see if anyone has posted this already and didn't come up with anything (though I think this is a great site, very active, took me over an hour just going through the Chevy posts).
    If anyone could help with part numbers or reference sites, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!
    thanks
    :salute:

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

are you looking to buy new or used?

3. chrisg00

chrisg00 Junior Member
    from boston

I would consider new or used. As long as it's the right harness(s) for the application and everything works.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

post a "WTB" add here in the for sale section if you would like to look for something used....as far as new, places like CPW or a local dealer would have a new kit for you i'm sure....probably around $600-$700 for the wiring since you already have the push plates (guessing?).

I have the reference sheet around here somewhere for the different kits with their vehicle specific components, let me see if i can find it!