1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some Fab work in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jschmitz93, Feb 3, 2012.

1. jschmitz93

jschmitz93 Member

Hello my Minnesota friends. I am looking to have someone make some wings for my unimount MVP. I have been looking around for some for a little while and it seems the ones that I can get for my plow are kind flimsy.

I was wondering if anyone knew some one or had some one fab them some wings. I would prefer someone in the north metro but If you know of someone good and can do them for a fair price that would be great.

2. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Have you checked with Crysteel??
  3. jschmitz93

jschmitz93 Member

I have not check with them. I will have to give them a call over there. Since they are about a mile away from my work... Guess I havent been looking a hard as I thought I was.
  4. Ranger620

Ranger620 PlowSite Veteran

Crystal welding in maple grove off 81. I have had a few things done there. Not the cheapest but high quality work.