1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some EZV help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by WHTTLHNTR, Oct 6, 2013.

1. WHTTLHNTR

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

Hey all, great site!! I have been a long time looker and figure why not join. And I have a question I figure someone could answer. I just acquired a 2006 8' 6" ezv for my 2005 f350. The truck was set up with a fisher 9' straight blade with a 4 port isolation module service P/N 26400. I hooked up the ezv for the heck of it without switching anything and most everything work except scoop and some some wing movements. I switch the control wires with the wire that came with the V. Still no scoop. I swtiched all wires to the the module service P/N 27781 and still no scoop and left wing would not perform all its functions. Right wing seems to complete its functions as it should. Do I need to change to a different module or more wires. I am stumped. The only thing I have not checked is fluid level. I figure if it was low I would have more problems then I am having. Thank you in advance and I look forward to being more active on the site!

Erik

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

The only wire you need to cahnge is the control wire should be #1 on the module. It has a 10 pin round end for the controller.

3. WHTTLHNTR

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

With either module?

4. WHTTLHNTR

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

thanks, working fine now. The wire that came off and the one that went seemed identical. Did not work identical though. Thanks again