1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Snowex 575 Controller

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by michplow, Nov 1, 2006.

1. michplow

michplow Junior Member

Hello everyone,

I am in the Lansing, MI area and I recently bought a Snowex Mini 575 salt spreader without the controller. I got a good deal on the spreader, however, I do not have a controller for it and the lowest price I have found is 425 plus 75 for the mount. Anyone know of the best place to order the controller or anyone have a used one?? Let me know, I need one immediately so call me if you have one that I can use...517-719-3129...or leave me feedback. Thanks so much!!:waving:
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Karrier makes one that works with it....karrierco.com

Looks like $230 including the plug and play wiring
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Do you have a contact number for Karrier?:waving:
  4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

330-823-9597 or sales@karrierco.com

I have just seen this info listed here before.......I have not personally dealt with them...

Hope this helps

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

6. michplow

michplow Junior Member

Thank you for the suggestion :nod: I will give them a call in the next few days.
  7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

If you cant afford a controler just run it to a switch 30 amp load #10 wire i run 2 of mine with just a switch and have the others hooked up to a switch if the controler fails. Only a few times have i used the slower speeds its max speed for me. My 2 cents
  8. Bob Church

Bob Church Member

Omega 1030 Spreader Motor Controller

The Omega 1030 from Karrier Company will work great on the 575. www.karrierco.com or 800-709-3343 or bchurch@karrierco.com is my direct email address.

If you need a controller and harness for a second truck the Rhino brand harness from Karrier includes IP67 sealed connectors at the bumber with silver plated contacts to eliminate contact corrosion. We use heavier gauge wire so you get more voltage to the motor (that means the motor will run stronger).

Please call with questions: 800-709-4434

Bob Church
    Karrier Company
  9. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Ive got one for ya man 175.00 shipped please call me @ 615-554-8937