1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need snow dates and accumulations

Discussion in 'Weather' started by rippinracin, Feb 18, 2011.

1. rippinracin

rippinracin Junior Member

Hey guys Im in a serious bind with a client and need the dates of all of the snow storms and the totals that we got in massachusetts. Preferably norfold county. (Medfield,walpole, norfolk,westwood,dover, anywhere close.) A HUGE thanks would be to anyone who can help me out here. Thank you in advance!
  2. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

sounds like you have great records for the work you do!
    Most important thing in our business is records to cover yourself
  3. rippinracin

rippinracin Junior Member

Thanks for the great help guy, do you have an answer for me or not?
  4. JohnDeere2320

JohnDeere2320 Member

Go to NOAA's website and you can view the observed snow accumulations on a day-by-day basis for your area.
  5. KingDonuT

KingDonuT Junior Member

Yo I have been using Accuweather....

Go to accuweather.com. Under the forecast tab there is a drop down list. Select "month outlook" and then click on LIST VIEW. At the top u can see the snow depths for specific dates. VERY EASY TO USE
  6. fci

fci Senior Member

I came across this on Noaa this year it seems to be the most accurate. just enter your city and state. http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/
  7. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

Customers don't always believe what you tell them and want proof of your totals. Love how everyone jumps on people right away when they ask a simple question.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011