1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need sno way 25 series mount and controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrwolf, Aug 19, 2013.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Just agreed to purchase a 25 series 7.5 with down pressure. I need a mount and controller. I will probably have to fab the mount which is no biggie so it doesnt really matter what it fits. I am not familier with sno way but I am told it is a 3 pin. In case I am lucky I am fitting it to a 2001 Cherokee.

Text if you want.

Zach 317-417-0789

2. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

I guess to clarify I only need the nose piece. I already have everything fabbed from the Meyer that was on there last winter.

3. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Bumpity,

ended up with 2 plows, 24 series, 25 series. Both with down pressure. I need one nose piece and one controller. Have pretty much everything else I need.

Z 317-417-0789

4. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Bump. Still need a 3 pin mount/ nose piece , don't care what it fits. Really just need the 3 pin piece. And a shoebox controller.

Z

5. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

bump up! ANYONE? ;)