1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need smart person

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I have a western tail-gate spreader (1993 ?). The thing is the salt only seems to come out on the passengers side :eek: . It is in really good shape, and I got it for a really really low price so I am not upset. Just wondering, is it supposed to do this? maybe for better control of the salt, when salting
    up against buildings ? Is there a setting for this or a solution? Thank you for your help. :nod:

I know this is the wrong section but WAY :eek: more pepole look on this one. sorry if this annoys anyone.

2. Vaughn Schultz

If you Have any Idea Or just want me to shut up :rolleyes: please help.

And where is all the snow. I am young and impatient! :redbounce

3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Hey You busy tomorrow , I could look at it if you want some help. sitting around doing nothing anyways..

4. Vaughn Schultz

BNC read

I have come to the conclusion that we are are up all night. Despite the fact that is snows or not.

I am going to look at it tomorrow and see if the motor is reverse. If not, I will give you a call. maybe i'll stop buy and we can take a look. Have allot to do tomorrow, odds and end stuff getting ready for the next snow, when ever that is :angry: .

I installed a Highlighter mini light bar To day. That this is so bright I think i will cause accident's.

Thanks bud.
    PS. I need to get your nextell Id code or whatever you call it so I can beep you or " direct connect" you.

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Im always up late when theres nothing to do. Ive got plenty of tools here to fix any thing , if i dont have it i can probably get it from some one. Welders, torches, meters, scrap steel , Air compressors and air tools . I have two friends that are heavy equipment mechanics , brother in law that is an acura dealership mechanic and a brother in law that is a car wash equipment installer / fabricator / welder . plus some friends in other lines of work. Last year i welded a clutch linkage back together at 3 am laying in 8 " of snow under a dump truck . wasnt fun but the truck finished the storm..ill be up at ten probably,call me if ya need anything..

6. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING IS NORMAL FOR YOU AND I THINK IT WAS MY DUMP YOU WORKING ON AT 5:30AM THAT MORNING :waving: ITS GOING TO SNOW TOMMAROW BE READY CHUNK :p

7. Vaughn Schultz

Ohhhhhhhhh :eek: , that was cold. :cool:

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Hey now, be nice , i never have anything to do , not my fault. hey grass you gonna get that spreader goin or what??SNOW is coming>>>>

9. Vaughn Schultz

I am work'n on it. :redbounce It works just not well. :dizzy:
    Might have to do it by hand again. :angry: