1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Salt?? We Got It!! 10k tons of treated rock salt available!!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by michigan salt, Jan 10, 2009.

1. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

We just got 10K tons of treated rock salt. Really nice stuff. Call 888-340-SALT or email me @ michigansalt@yahoo.com for a price quote. Pay upon delivery. We have bagged rock salt and walkway de-icer as well.

I can also ship salt by rail, 1000 ton minimum order. That is a different salt and comes from a different location. I have all the specs on it if you'd like me to email it to you.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your business. What a wild year so far!!!

Andy L.
    Michigan Salt
    888-340-SALT Ex 704

2. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

This is Jim from Muskegon, MI. I saw your post on rail delivery! Can you give me a call on Monday this coming week. Thanks...
  3. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Will do. The rail is pre-pay. Can get you a price. Email me the rail number and location. How many cars are you looking for? michigansalt@yahoo.com

How much salt do you want next week by truck?? Rail would take 10-14 days from order date.

Michigan Salt