1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Relaible DRIVERS!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snow Picasso, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

I'm looking for 2 drivers to run my trucks in Arlington Hts & Villa Park. Do you guys know of anyone looking for work? send me a pm and i'll fill u in!

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

is that close to chicago? I have a brother in law in michigan that owns a truck, no snow there....

3. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

how much 1 hr?

4. TurboNikko

TurboNikko Junior Member
    from Chicago

Snow Picasso, I have my own truck and plow if you are looking for a subcontractor. I am in desperate need of some work. If you want me to work for you, let me know. Nick 708-932-0797

5. PRServices

PRServices Junior Member

Snow plow driver position

To whom it concern,

I would be available for plowing today and throughout the winter season. I am a general contractor and do not have anything lined up till the end of Jan.
    I am flexible with my time and would be available upon each snow storm.

What type of vehicles, residential or commercial plowing, area of plowing and rate per hour?
    I would be able to add about 20 - 50 residential customers through my contacts with certain clients I have did remodeling with and a Dupage county government worker.

I was going to plow this year and buy my own equipment, but was not able to this year.
    If this position is filled already, I could sell the clients to you for a specific price structured off of the total intake from the accounts.

Let me know what you think and feel free to e-mail me at PRServices75@yahoo.com.
    Regards,
    Phil