1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need reciever brackets and wiring harness for 2004 dodge 2500 and 2 plug unimount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by trqjnky, Sep 20, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i have a 2004 dodge 2500. the plow is a unimount, it has the 2 plugs on the plow side. i need to aquire a wiring harness and controller to make the two work together. from what i understand, i need the isolator harness.

i tried finding the harness i need on westerns site, but i failed. anyone know the part number i need?

i also need a set of the cups/recievers/adapter as ive heard them called. they are the pin-on recievers that pin to the truck mount and the plow slides in and locks to. What is the proper name for them?
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. demoman

demoman Junior Member
    from chicago

I have mount for 2004 dodge 2500 $300
  3. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i found the mount. now im needing to find the wiring harness.
  4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

you will need the main harness and the headlight harness. and a solenoid and a truck side batt cable. then the control.

p.m. if you need them soon.
  5. Lakelandracer

Lakelandracer Junior Member

In need as well

I have a 05 1500 ram. I need everything for the truck side. Mount, Both wire harnesses, controller and the patience to deal with it all!! can anybody help??
  6. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Do you have a Unimount undercarriage or an Ultramount undercarriage? To the best of my knowledge, the receivers only come on the Ultramount system. The Uni-Mount is different.
  7. Lakelandracer

Lakelandracer Junior Member

I need a both unimount wire harnesses to a 05 1500 ram

I have the Unimount.