1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Quick Help with Contract!!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by derekbroerse, Dec 8, 2004.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Hi guys,

Well my adventure with Loblaws continues... even between yesterday and today things have changed again.

Does anyone have any prewritten contracts that I could 'borrow' for this job? Even just some advice on its content would be very helpful.

Here are the parameters:

Snow plowing, snow left on site, Minimal trigger depth ( anything I can remove with the blade)
    Salting, I provide everything, wants it down to bare asphalt.
    Sidewalks must be done as well, along the road and along the store.

Basically, he wants this contract, like, YESTERDAY.

I haven't even got an official quote for him b/c this was just plopped on me about 15 mins ago--yesterday it was plowing only, same as last year with the old owners.

:help: Help guys I'm getting buried here! I need to go find some equipment pronto--thats where I am off to now!

2. grubenator

grubenator Junior Member
    from wi,mn

well you need to decide what you are going to charge for plowing and salting as far as a contract go to google and type snow removal contract, try that
  3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Contract Help

Look for a thread called 2004-2005 Snow Plowing Service Agreement from a few days ago. I thought the guy did a real good job on the contract. Make sure you ask his permission before you use it though.
  4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Thanks that was exactly what I needed to see. I will be reading it carefully and building my own, just wanted to see what others are writing.

I can't speak 'Lawyerese' very well.... :p
  5. DJL

DJL Senior Member

pay a lawyer/attorney. many have prewritten contracts and can tailor them to your needs.
  6. green leaf

green leaf Junior Member

If you ever need help with anything let me know, I live in Fort Erie. I think you are the closest to me. I have a 2001 dodge with a new 7'6" Western. I may be buying a small salter soon, it just depends on my insurance quote. This is my first season, I have plowed years ago for a company but am just getting back into it now. You every need a sub or just some help let me know. Good luck with your bid. LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!