1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need question answered

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Dec 8, 2010.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

Okay i had and e-60 pump that crapped out and sent out to get newly rebuilt one back by friday. Now before i sent this crapped out pump it never angled left or right as well as when angling left there was no noise from the motor. So my questions is why no no noise when angling left. It does when i hit the right button on my control pad. But then again neither angled the plow at all but the plow never went up either the pump wasnt building any pressure even when fully full of fluid.. So when then new one comes and it doesnt angle or make noise when angling what would be the cause for this please
  2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

You better take this pump to a shop where they can test everything. Make sure they are set up to test the pressures of the pump also. It sounds like you have more than one problem going on here at the same time.