1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need push plates for a 1990 ford f-250 with fisher Speedcast plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Serenescapes, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

I am new to the whole thing so don't laugh me out please! I found out today it would be absolutely ridiculous to spend the money on changing my Speedcast plow setup to accommodate a mm1 or 2 set up. So I am either going to have to fabricate push plates, or have to find some by the grace of God or plowsite, lol. So I am looking for push plates in good condition for a 1990 f-250 xlt Lariat. The plow is a Speedcast. If you don't have the plates but have the schematics to these push plates or a link/thread that would also be awesome and much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

2. LON

LON Senior Member

I may have one. Have to go look. AL286 kit number?

3. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

Your guess is better than mine for the part #. The two local Fisher dealers here in VA didn't even know what a speedcast plow was!!!! WOW! They thought I was talking about a salt spreader. I have no idea how to find out either, Fishers website doesn't have a speedcast plow listed to reference for a part #. Anyone that could help with that would be appreciated as well.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

5. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

Well, how can I make it worth your while to ship them to me. I have pay pal or i can send you a check. Are they in good shape? I guess you tell me what you want to do, $ and all that. We'll go from there. Thanks Morrissey! You can text some pics to my phone if you could. 540-359-1769

6. LON

LON Senior Member

7. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

Awesome! Thank you soooo much.

8. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

Whoever has these push plates and pushbeam please let me know how I can arrange payment for delivery of these items. LON did you have a set?

9. LON

LON Senior Member

Na, I don't have. Looks like a new F150 and a couple of used 92-up F150.

10. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

Alright. Thanks for looking for me! Sooo, I still need the push plates. Anyone? ??