1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Pro Wings Website/Phone Number Quick?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by s_melchi, Jan 14, 2009.

1. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I need Pro Wings info quick for a customer needing new cutting edges. I was hoping someone can help?

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Why don't you just type it into Google?

3. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I did couldn't find it. Why don't use just give me the Phone Number?

4. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Cause I dont have it! :)

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

411?

6. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

You dont need their number. The cheesy rubber flap is notorious for tearing. Use some scrap pieces of Urethane Cutting Edge to make new, tougher flaps.

7. aus316

aus316 Member

:gunsfiring:mills supply /discount snow supply parts.com 24-25 a set +shipping

8. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Thanks. Do they actually have a website or contact information for their company? I can't find it any where.

9. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i think they are made by buyers.....don't buy the replacements, the rubber is too thin and whimpy anyway....go to Angelos and buy the rubber "by the foot" it is 1 1/2" inches thick, and cost about the same $$$$

10. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I was going to suggest Angelo's, but for the replacement flaps themselves. This rubber by the foot that is available,...how wide is it?