1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need pricing help on this job

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by peeklandscaping, Nov 6, 2013.

1. peeklandscaping

peeklandscaping Junior Member

Hi all,
    I've been asked to plow a private road and 3 driveways that branch off that road. It's flat ground. The driveways + road are around 750ft by 17ft. No de-icing materials required. Belgian block edging around maybe half the area. Plenty of area to push the snow.
    How would you price? (2in trigger)
    also have to shovel 205ftx 3ft walkways- any pricing info there?
    thanks for your help!

2. peeklandscaping

Anyone? Would be plowing with a 7'6" plow on a F250. Area is in a "Y" shape, with the 2 top parts two of the driveways, and the lower part of the 'Y" the shared road. The 3rd driveway is on the right hand side.
    I'm interested in advise for a 2in trigger, then say 2-6in, 7-12in, 12in +. Maybe a based price and then a price-per-foot after that?

3. IDST

IDST Senior Member

150 225 300

4. peeklandscaping

how does that figure? would the price then remain the same once you've reached and exceeded the 12in mark?

5. IDST

IDST Senior Member

No i would do 2-4 inches 150 4-6 225 because that is two trips minimum to keep up with storm. first is a pass thru second cleanup. 6-12 300 and if over 12 I would do 150 per six inches over 12. In that case if you had a 20 inch storm cost on that storm would be 600.