1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need pricing help for CP-8 please

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nyjeepman, Feb 10, 2006.

1. nyjeepman

nyjeepman Junior Member

Hello everyone. This is my 1st post to plowsite. I currently have a Meyer Max CP-8 snow plow that has all the goodies....Nite Saber lights, MD-II mounting system, Poly blade, snow deflector, side markers and is the 8' contractor version. I'm selling my plow truck. This plow came from an 03' F-350 Dealer snow plow pkg. It has literally been used maybe 24 times on a 100' gravel driveway...needless to say the wear is very minimal. I am trying to find out what it is worth. I've seen somewhat similar Meyer plows (although smaller 7.5' and steel blades) going for $2500 on ebay...anyone have comments on what this set-up is worth if everything was pulled of my 04' F-350 and the whole set-up was included? Thanks for the help!

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i think it would be tough to get $2500 on ebay. although it could be done. i'm thinking $2350

3. Mardigan

Mardigan Junior Member
    from MA. USA

I don't know what the used price would be, I can tell you I have the
    same plow for a Dodge Ram I paid close to 4K for mine new and installed in Oct. 05.

Mardigan