1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need potential backup in northwest ct

Discussion in 'Networking' started by all seasons, Nov 10, 2004.

1. all seasons

all seasons Member

i am new in the business and have several new contracts to which i am responsible for and at this time i have only one truck and have not been able to get myself a backup yet.if anyone has a decent,cheap backup or can lend support in emergency i would like to hear from you.can also run backup for someone who needs help.i am in torrington - winsted area of ct. :help:
  2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Where do you plow i live down on route8 let me know : where you plow and I might be able to help you out I am willing to drive if you are needing help pm me if you are interested :waving:
  3. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

I also in same boat. I may need more plowers for some of my contracts. If interested PM me, live near waterbury.
  4. all seasons

all seasons Member

re plowing help

i live in winsted and i have accounts from the colebrook area down through winsted,torrington,burrville,harwinton,burlington i try to keep in a fairly close area.and i would also reciprocate if anyone needed my help.thanx for the response.for some reason i cant figure out how to pm you guys it tells me that i don't have access to that. rich
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  5. duh

duh Junior Member

if you need help let me know, i have a couple of accounts in torrington and would be willing to help