1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Plowing Photos

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 8, 2004.

1. MidAtlantic

MidAtlantic Member

Hello All,

I am trying to create a business card, postcard and some fliers and I need some pics of plowing in action. I was wondering if anybody out there might have a good pic that would work for this. If it is a good shot I dont mind paying for it. I may need it sent to me on disk in hight resolution if its the one I need.

Can anybody help or steer me to a place that has some good pics..

Thanks for your help. :help:

Robert

2. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Hi and welcome to PlowSite :waving:

There are 17 pages of threads you can go through in the Pictures Forum where I'm sure you'll find something you like. You can find it on the home/front page.

3. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I have this one on my flier but you can probably find a better one for yours in the picture forum. :cool:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2004
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

thats a nice looking ford Crumm. wish i still had my 75 and that michigan didnt put so much salt down in the winter so old vehicles would last.