1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need plow

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jpv227, Oct 10, 2011.

1. jpv227

jpv227 Junior Member

I have a stone driveway in basking ridge nj. I need a plow to fit a 2001 gmc sierra 2500 hd 4x4 or a professional to plow it as soon as it snows .I had 5 different guys last winter and all only came once

2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like there was not enough money for the job......should be able to match up a plow for the truck

3. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

I have a western midweight that would be pretty good for that truck for sale its a light commercial blade. You probably wouldnt even need to do much to the truck to handle it.

Just some self promoting ;-)

4. jpv227

jpv227 Junior Member

sounds good. how much?

5. jpv227

jpv227 Junior Member

sounds good . how much?

6. jpv227

jpv227 Junior Member

Sounds good .How much self promoting and how much

7. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=1320439#post1320439

Depending on your lights you may need a differnt wire harness but i got everything off my old truck except the mount. I think someone else is selling an ultramount for your truck that i think i saw in the sale area.