1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jadyejr, Nov 3, 2009.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Hey guys, well crazy weekend, we just bought another truck and my buddy was driving it home for us and he wrecked it. He completely flipped it and insurance just called and said they are totaling it out. So I am in need of another truck..... I have cash in hand.... Here's what I want:

2000 or newer, Ford, or chevy, 3/4 ton or 1 ton as long as it has SRW. Plow would be a plus but not a deal breaker.... It also needs to be a extended cab or crew and a short bed since this will be a daily driver. Let me know what you have!
  2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Well you should have bought my GMC! It has anti roll setup on it. Jokes, but seen you on my post sounded like you might have had an interest in that 98 GMC diesel with front and rear plow. Still for sale but I'm thinking I'm taking it off till right before the snow falls. Probably ask more then. This forum seem to be a community of plow guys that look at everything. Thinking by now everyone saw the post. Its up for a fair price (not cheap) but it isn't in the normal"plow truck" condition either. Just happen to have two plows mounted in the past two years. Blah Blah Blah.....let me know if your still interested.
  3. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

call me I have a few jewels hidden
  4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a 2006 f350 ut your lookin at about 26000, if you are interested I an get ya some pics