1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need plow pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by badjuicedgt, Jan 6, 2005.

1. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

i need either an e 47 or an e 60 for my truck mine doenst work and i will get it repaired and then keep it as a back up i am just getting into plowing so not too good at working on them yet

2. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

pump

talk to big nate

3. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

who is big nate

4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Big Nate is a member here,do a member search and you will find him

5. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Let me know if you cant find a pump...Rob

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  6. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

been lookin for 2 months still havent found one yet

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

there is a guy on ebay who rebuilds them give him your old one and take the new one for 300.00

8. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

If Nate cant help ya I have one resealed with a new motor and ready to go. But I prefer if you try to get ahold of Nate first....Rob

9. Murf67

Murf67 Member

Look under Snow plow pumps on E-bay at least 20 on there

10. 7677mess

7677mess Junior Member

E60

Need a new E60 pump unit. Where can I get one of these under a million bucks hahaha. Also is it a chore to swap the motor over?

11. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I dont have any spare 60 pumps at this time. Ive got 3 47 pumps one is already spoken for, one is rebuilt unit, and one is my spare....Rob

12. smiti105

smiti105 Member

Try old Ebay

13. Sberry

Sberry Junior Member

I am also looking for a pump, I guess it is E 47 I should have left the pump alone but there was a crack in the housing and it was leaking. The studds are corroded in and the whole thing is a mess as the wrong oil was used.

14. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I have a 47 pump for sale. It was just resealed, new motor and just painted. I put 4 hours of use on the pump just to make sure there wasnt any problems with it. It performs just like it should, and the ram is shinney and not all pitted or rusted. I will sell this pump for 375 plus shipping....Rob

15. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

I need a Meyers pump too!

I need a pump too! Big Nate! Where are you!!!!!!!!