1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need plow lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I need a set of plow lights or atleast the right side light for my Meyer frame. Anybody have a set for sale? I will send a cashiers check or money order for payment. Let me know. (919) 810-4604 or reply here. Thanks. - Banks

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Plow Lights

I have a set of used but in new condition Nite Sabres and a set of used but in new condition Truck Lights. Let me know if your interested.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The truck I need them for is an '88 so I kind of want to keep an old school look. The night sabres might be too fancy for it, but maybe I am just picky. What are the truck lights that you mentioned? Thanks.

4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Truck Lites

Truck Lites is the name of the manufacturer that made the older style square lights for Meyer.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Oh ok sorry about that. How much for the truck lites? I assume they are complete lights in housings and with wiring. Thanks.

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

We carry universal replacement sets (headlight/marker/turn) brand new $110.00 plus shipping

Plow Headlight Kit Universal

Quarts Universal, Snow Plow Head Lights, Both Lights Included, Wire & Connectors also Included.
    Part Number: 725548

Price: $110.00
    MSRP: $149.95

7. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Truck Lites

Yes. Housing, Bulbs, Bolts to mount etc.
    These are not generic lights. These are real Meyer Lights with the Meyer Logo.
    These Truck Lites are the 6 pin type. Check your truck side harness to make sure that is whatr your set up is.
    $198.00 Meyer List Price
    $100.00 Used to you.

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the responses guys. I will check when I get home how many wires there are. For some reason my plow lights are dim and when I use the right turn signal the plow head light blinks. So something is crossed. The reason I need a new light it the right lights housing is broken at the bolt. The prices quoted sound good to me.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Bump. Still interested........

10. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

if you google 'central parts warehouse' you should be able to find what you need there