1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Plow for the 86 Custom Deluxe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by poplarcreeklawn, Oct 31, 2008.

1. poplarcreeklawn

poplarcreeklawn Junior Member

I need to buy a plow to mount to an Chevy 86 Custom Deluxe. Any suggestions on where to go for this please let me know. I also need to find a salt spreader. I am on a tight budget and I am looking for something used to get me through the next two years.
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a meyers ez mount setup for the truck like new stuff. the 2 frame sections and hoop unit. i also have a e60 pump i will be testing this weekend to verify its woorks 100% just installed all 3 valves and coils from meyers. even have the packages thay came in. no wiring or plow blade.

let me know if you want.
  3. rangerrick

rangerrick Junior Member
    from Amelia

how much do you want for your lift frame
  4. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Have 2 Meyer 7 1/2' plows, looking to sell one. Both have Pro-wings, with angle cylinders and a-frame.
    Can supply pics.
    Also have hopper and frame from an old Meyer mini spreader, it's FREE for pickup. It has no motor.
    Also have old Meyer lift hoop from the year chevy you need, it's FREE for pickup.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  5. rangerrick

rangerrick Junior Member
    from Amelia

how much for your lift frame
  6. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Wow, didn't realize this was an old post that was revived.
    I don't have the complete frame, just the lift bow. It's free to anyone who wants to come and get it.
  7. rangerrick

rangerrick Junior Member
    from Amelia

will you ship it and is it the tube style
  8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

If your looking for a whole package, I can supply you with a refirbished one:

i have a 8' Diamond Pull a-way with the EZ mount style lift ( tubular type) I have the correct 86 Chevy frame mounts, it would have a brand new set of headlamps and wiring harnesses, new dual toggle controls, new solenoid, new angle cylinders, new hoses, new couplings, Remanufactured E47H pump, all new decals and a cutting edge with 85% remaining. $2500

call 508 753 6617
    This plow would be similiar to this plow when completed
  9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Western Power Angle Pro Series Plow setup and a Meyers Tailgate Spreader that I could let you have for only $1200.00 for everything...plow and spreader! Everything is in excellent working condition...
  10. rangerrick

rangerrick Junior Member
    from Amelia

How much for the salt box
  11. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

$385.00 complete and ready to work!
  12. wheeler4x4

wheeler4x4 Member

Western Old School

I have a complete plow off an 85" Custom 1/2 ton. 71/2' Pro Plow Really nice for it's age. Cable control, new last year rebuilt pump. Knocking the truck in the head due to rust!!
    I'm located near the Twin-Cities(savage 55378)
    Call me : 612-618-0792
    Thanks, Eddie