1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need plow for 94 full size bronco

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nymustang50, Dec 15, 2007.

1. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

2. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Hey i also tried emailin you so hopefully you get 1. I have a fisher speedcast set up off a 1986 f-150. This is the one that has the frame horns with the poles that go all the way back to the middle of the frame. Its a straight hydro set up so the pump is belt driven off the motor. The headgear will stay mounted to the truck. I don't have the blade at the moment I have to check on it. I also have the lights and the wiring harness for an 86 not sure if it works on a 94. All the metal was scrapped down primed then repainted black and I have a bunch of mounting hardware for it brand new. I'm in ct though on the mass border.
  3. mgawat

mgawat Junior Member
    from Maine

any idea on what series fit what years on the speedacst as far as the push plates are concerned?