1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need plow for '04 dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am looking to buy a complete used plow set up for my 2004 Dodge 2500 diesel. I prefer Fisher or Meyer, but I will consider almost any brand for a good price. If I have to buy the correct mount for my truck I won't mind. I am in Raleigh NC. Will travel to get it, but will pay extra for delivery. I am looking to spend $1500 or so, maybe more depending on what you have. A Fisher Minute Mount that is a few years old would be ideal or maybe a Meyer EZ mount classic. Thanks -Jeremy, my email is RPD2609A@aol.com

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am still looking for a plow. If you are in the Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey area that would be great. I don't want to be a broken record, but I did not want this post to be get lost in all the others. Thanks