1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Plow For 01 Gmc/chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bud1625, Oct 18, 2005.

1. bud1625

bud1625 Junior Member

Located in Buffalo, New York. Have a 2001 GMC Sierra and am looking for a Boss, Western of Fisher Snow plow.

2. snyps

snyps Senior Member

I have a used snow way if you are intrested. 7'6" plow, downpressure, good plow, I loved it when I used it.

Let me know.

abrams.robert@gmail.com

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

How much are you looking to spend?

I may have a 7.5 FisherRD MM2.

4. bud1625

bud1625 Junior Member

I Need a Plow

Right now, I just need a plow. Not looking to spend a ton of money since I don't keep my trucks very long, but getting kinda late in the season to start being picky.

5. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

I have a 7.6' fisher MM2 plow that is like new W/ all hardware for 2001 GMC I'll sell you for $3,000. This includes new cutting edge.
    g

6. snyps

snyps Senior Member

Give me a call about my snow way.. There are a few dealers that will put it on for you. I'll give you a good deal to help someone get started.

716-860-9320.

Rob

7. tmk15

tmk15 Junior Member

hey bad luck u there

It wont let me pm you but i am interested in hearing more about this plow you have the mounts to fit my 98 chevy 3/4 ton?

8. bud1625

bud1625 Junior Member

Bought Plow

Thanks, but I finally found a plow for my truck