1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need plow drivers in canton, mi

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MATITUDE, Jan 22, 2004.

MATITUDE Junior Member

have the possibility of picking up 3 condo complexes by the beginning of the week from a developer I deal with on the east side. I would need plow trucks, salters and sidewalk personel to handle all three jobs. Would have 1 site manager from my company there as well. Probably need 3 plow trucks to handle timely. Thank you to all who reply.
  2. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

iam in the macomb county area and can help out over there i have a 88 chevy with a 8 ft western let me know call my cell phone at 586 864-2841 or my nextel direct connect # is 131*207110*2 anytime thanx my name is bill
  3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I have a plow and salter on my 99 F350 that I would be happy to put to work for you. Call me to discuss. I am near Ann Arbor, perhaps a meet would be in order.
    Mike (734)320-4700
  4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

if you get in a bind feel free to give us a jingle 419-385-9464 got to push ½" with the durango so far this year:(
  5. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

im on the east side of macomb county I have a 93 f-250 7 1/2' western and a v-box. i can help out when im clear with my accounts i have 3 sidewalk guys and 2 back-up trucks with drivers
  6. tim wright

tim wright Junior Member

You can count on us

Tim Wrightmc5/lawn service/plymouth mi call me #734-358-5300 cell or #734-667-3010 home
  7. David Smith

David Smith Member

Jackson, MI

In Ypsi/Ann Arbor area weekly, can help in Canton area if needed.
    How do you pay? (Rate, time frame, cash, etc)

BOB JONES Junior Member

i have 6 yard dump withs plow & saltspreader located in westland cell#734-748-8688