1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need pickup w/plow in ct.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sixty4, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sixty4

sixty4 Member
    from CT

Hi all, I have a friend that is looking for a pickup with a plow to do some stops. Something on the older side would work for him ,milage not to big of a concern as long as its sound! Give me a shout if anyone knows of one? Chevy Dodge or Ford. He just purchased a new Avalanche and does not and can't put his old plow on it. The current plow he has is to heavy and will probabaly end up selling.
    Thanks in advance!

2. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

95 f250 diesel 8ft western unimount
    4,000 in nj i have a post on here with the info

3. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

89 Chevy k2500hd 350ci, 4x4 reg cab 8 ft bed 107k miles, auto, tires good all around 50%+ remaining. 7 1/2 ft fisher plow. runs and drives great. asking 4k obo; will remove plow and sell the truck for 2500.

4. sixty4

sixty4 Member
    from CT

Interested please post up some pics or send me a private message.
    Thanks,,,

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Sixty, 1997 Ford F-350 XLT 7.3L PSD. Fisher MM2 Setup.

6. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Will be selling a 1995 k1500 4x4 sportside Z71 does not have a plow on it.

7. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

you dont have enough posts to pm you. email me at snowremoval@hotmail.com. with your phone number. you can come take a look at it if you would like

8. 4 Speed Dave

4 Speed Dave Junior Member

9. eyeinstine

eyeinstine Junior Member

good deal too

Im getting out! 95 chevy silverado 2500 xtra cab short bed 4x4. 6.5 TURBO DIESEL ! Fully loaded, leather, power windows, doors, etc, et,locking differention,igood condition, normal cosmetics and things for a used truck of this year. it has a 7.5 meyers Commercial series plow on it, with e/60 pump. It was only used for plowing these last 4 years that i owned it, and i only plowed one location with it. It makes a nice driver during the off season. 4' exhuast, heath perforamce chip, K&N filter, pillar gauges, etc.. gets up and scoots for a 6.5TD!

Not used or registered commercially!

Located in central NJ. Should be ready to let it go within a few weeks. Just using it to finsih up some projects around the house. Need the bed to haul lumber for the fence and deck!

email me at eyeinstine@yahoo.com as i dont check in here too often.

open to offers. I looked up book value with the plow and i will sell for less! 7500$ range but will talk..

Thanks
    Ron

10. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

its not letting me upload files, need a email address so i can send them 2 you.