1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need people to plow in central new jersey

Discussion in 'Networking' started by plow73, Dec 16, 2008.

1. plow73

plow73 Junior Member

Looking for a few people to plow for me in central new jerseyPlease call Bill 908-581-1813

2. shade tree

shade tree Junior Member

3. Tjw1104

Tjw1104 Junior Member

Hey bill, i wish i would of looked here 2 days ago,

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Pm me if you still need someone.

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Is this temporary or trying to line up someone on schedule for the rest of the season?

We have 4 trucks, all out of burlington county that have not done squat yet. At this point with north jersey areas getting a good amount already a few times, wouldnt mind driving up once in a while if someone had some larger accounts. my cell email is carlslawncare@hotmail.com if you would need to get ahold of us.

Most of our equipment is listed in the signature, F150s/F350s 7'6" -9' plows, all tailgate salt spreaders.

6. swingman

swingman Junior Member

If you're still looking for help, I'm in Burlington county, willing to take a drive up there. Have Chevy 2500 with Western 7'6" & tailgate spreader available. E-mail at alpland@comcast.net. Thanks. Steve.