1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need Pedestal mount

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BossEric, Jan 11, 2016.

1. BossEric

BossEric Member

Hey Guys , I'm looking for a Pedestal mount for the snowdogg controllers . Need 3 for a customer of ours . We can get them for the Boss, and western. But can't seem to find one for the Dogg. Like one that mounts to the floor and around the handle of the controller. Any help is appreciated, thanks

2. BRL1

BRL1 Senior Member
    from Wyoming

I don't know where to get any of these but where do you get the boss mounts ??

3. Greensway

Greensway Member

4. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Make one. I made this one for my Ford. All you need is a cup holder.

download-3.jpeg

download-4.jpeg

5. Condo plow has one in his truck

6. Avalanche 2500

Avalanche 2500 Member

Nice job!! Buyers should put u on the books full time!!! Just wandering
    where u put your :drinkup: I mean your hot coffee?

7. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Thanks Avalanche, works great. I didnt want to put any holes in either the dash or floor. So started looking around the shop to see what I could come up with. Took some trex decking and a new Harley oil filter which fit perfectly in my cup holder. Determined the length for comfort and started cutting, routing and drilling. Screwed it together and slid it into the cup holder. Swivels for comfort and the best part. When the plowing season is done,I just lift it out of the cup holder and put it in the shop until next season. Oh, and no worries about my coffee, I have three other cup holders up front.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  8. Avalanche 2500

Avalanche 2500 Member

Dang!! My truck only has 2 cup/ :drinkup: holders!! still no white stuff
    here? Waiting to get a push out of it but I know it's coming??

9. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Yeah, no plowing here yet either. Last year well over 2ft. This time of year.