1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need part # help on truck mounts ?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sweetk30, Dec 22, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i just piced up a like new truck side mount and hoop setup. its the orignal system.

these part#s are white stamped on the parts.

part # 11300 is the main unit.

part # 11295 is the brace unit.

i was told its for 73-87 solid axle gm trucks. before i start the work of install or possible sale with my other stuff. i need to know for sure.

i looked on meyers site. but it is not like fisher plows site. thay have a good search and give details of part #s. meyers dosnt do this.

i have pics if need be. but was hoping someone whould recall these #s.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Both are for 81-87 GM 4WD truck....

11300 Clevis bar
    11295 Support brace

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

thanks buddy. looks like you are the king to these questions i have been having.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Well sweet, it's a no brainer for me as your questions both pertain to specific things that I cut my teeth on growing up... Meyer plows and solid axle GM's :)