1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need opinions

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by oh8chevy2500, Nov 20, 2009.

1. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I would think 18-20 would be a good price, but then again they are figuring the cost of the plow into it as well. Nice truck, but I could be biased. If it was diesel I'd jump on it.
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'd rather have that truck in the gas version. Even with the plow I wouldn't go higher than $17k. It has almost 100K miles on it.
  4. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Not a great deal for what they are asking. Truck seems to be well taken care of. Remember that plow used is worth 3-4k so you'd be getting the truck for 18 or 19,000 which is alot for a pickup with a 100k miles.

I got my 2005 F-350 Regular cab with a Fisher 8'6 EZ-V and only 30,000 miles for $19,000.
  5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Sounds high for a gasser. But it is in good shape. in My market thats high but what is the market like up there for 3/4 ton trucks?
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

That is a gasser.
  7. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

It is high, but these trucks are going for that and more right now, at dealers, auctions, everywhere. You might be able to talk them down some. I got my 06 XLT Crew Cab 5.4L with 30,000 miles for 19500, which is the same as this one you are looking at only your looking at a Lariat, which does add a little to its value. It does look to be in great shape and very well taken care of, and they are adding in the plow to the price, but I would try and knock them down some. If you want to be technical about it, I just ran a value on it (I'm also a used car dealer) and as they have it listed and pictured it is worth, $23600 Retail. If you feel like buying it and are comfortable with the price, go for it, but remember it's almost 100000 miles on a gasser not a diesel. Diesel I would say if you don't jump on it I would, but gas, it's up to you. Nice looking truck though.
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

you cant touch that truck at the auction for half of what there asking at the local auction here. IMO the truck s worth about $20k around here. very nice truck. too bad for the miles.