1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Older Minute mount A frame.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 02powerstroke, Sep 25, 2009.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I need an older style Minute mount A frame

[​IMG]

for that style plow. I have a newer minute mount I'm trying to put a speedcaster 9fter on and I dont want to build an A frame if I can help it.

2. 02powerstroke

It would be a Fisher part #8627 A frame

3. 02powerstroke

Bump anyone? I need this soon I know someone has to have one kicking around behind there shop or somthing

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

There's a guy up here in Gardiner that would likely have it. Brown's Salvage is the name.

207-582-7002

My brother used to live on the Cape. I'd bring it down LOL.

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

$250 sound good to you?

6. 02powerstroke

how much would it cost to have it shipped?

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Nothing......go to your dealer and get one. Langs is the cheapest, not sure where you are on the Cape, but Langs is in Rye, NH right next to Portsmouth. They have brand new ones for $250..... http://www.langscornergarage.com/search_results.php

8. 02powerstroke

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

Better yet I would call. Chances are they won't have it on the shelf, they may, but I would check before driving too far.. It would have to come down on a freight truck from Rockland, ME, so your looking at a couple days wait if they don't have it on the shelf.

10. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

Damn is it me or does that seem pretty cheap (250) ??

11. 02powerstroke

yeah I doubt they have it instock but there like 5 mins from my house i drive by them all the time. I was just hoping to find a used one.

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

I thought so too. I would have changed mine out last year when I did my over haul if I had known it was the cheap.

13. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You'll be better off with the new one. You don't have to worry about how badly it's been thrashed on. You get to do that yourself!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  14. RepoMan207

from Maine

The L blade is an older vintage.....The metal on a used one would be weaker & more susceptible to warping and tweaking. For the price your probably better off.

15. 02powerstroke

I wish the A frame I have would work but it wont cause the cross member lands right in the middle of where the jack should go

16. RepoMan207

from Maine

Your trying to put this on a MM1 headgear right?

17. 02powerstroke

yeah its a 9ft fisher speedcaster from are 1993 dump truck things mint. just the wroung a frame

18. RepoMan207

from Maine

Damn, I just saw another 9' MM1 that came with the A frame....$300 on CL. I just went back to find it but it was gone.

19. 02powerstroke

They want $316 bucks for it at my dealer

20. RepoMan207

from Maine

Probably because they have to get it in. Call around to see if someone has it on the shelf near you, Lang's, Ash supply (yeah, cause there just around the corner), CPW, Donavon springs....hit the dealer page on Fisher and see who else is near you. I'll keep an eye out on used stuff in the meantime for you.