1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need new remote?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by garleness, Jan 8, 2009.

1. garleness

garleness Member
    from ontario

I went to hook my plow up yesterday and couldnt find the remote. My neibour called me in the afternoon and said he found a remote. I guess i left it on my hood. after being run over and tossed in the ditch on new years eve. I pieced what i could together it still works really should have a case and new battery pack for sure. I was wondering if anyone has a dead unit they would sell a new remote is over 400 dollars canadian. I nearly sh_t. That is rediculous. its a 10 dollar part that would be sold for 70. you dont even get the reciever for that. Anyway if anyone has one all i need are some case parts doesnt have to work.
    Thanks

2. BayStateGlenn

BayStateGlenn Member

I have a used wireless unit that I replaced for a customer, turns out he needed the receiver and not the remote.
    I'll sell it for $150.

3. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Did you make it clear you only needed the remote?

4. garleness

garleness Member
    from ontario

Yes perfectly clear . I thought it was alot aswell. I returned the remote and talked to a service tech he had a case off an old unit. So I will transfer parts replace the battery holder and let you know if I still need it later on. thanks for the replies