1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need new plow lights truck side harness

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by NAHA, Nov 14, 2011.

1. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

i got a 2000 chevy 1500 p/u and wanna replace my truck side light harness and replace the lights on my fisher. iam looking for the best plug and play combo. they dont have to be fisher lights. i was looking at a night saber set up with harness, just seeing if anyone has a better idea
  2. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Do you have the older h4 lights?

If so search HID conversion for less than $100, its for blizzard h4's but the same concept. I got flat 6 pin weather tight connections from napa to replace my truck and plowside light harness
  3. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Ddb, do you have any pics of the wiring? You had to run and extra wire or two for the high beam, right?
  4. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

i whent with the night sabers with the mods and the right wireing harness from meyers all under $450 hope to get them all wired up next week