1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need New Mount Kit (Hiniker 7.5ft)

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by MikeNap07, Nov 8, 2010.

1. MikeNap07

MikeNap07 Junior Member

Hello All .. I Need a new mount for a 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 .. I have a 7.5ft Hiniker Plow... are there any dealers on here or could someone point me in the right direction for the best price.. I went to my local Hiniker dealer but im checking around for better pricing.. thanks in advance ... Mike

2. kandrts

kandrts Junior Member

I have one instock for the truck, Part# 25012815 list price is 575.00 i can sell it to you for 492.86 + shipping

3. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

I think Hiniker protects their dealers and you won't find any Hiniker parts online. The best you can do is use their website and find local dealers in your area. Also, shipping is costly on heavy things like frame brackets so it sometimes eats up any savings.

4. MikeNap07

MikeNap07 Junior Member

thanks Snowzilla , yeah i just wound up buying from local dealer .. and yes you are correct hiniker doesnt sell to the public , only dealers...:( ..... can always find stuff on ebay though.... Caio