1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need new cutting edge

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by rcpd34, Feb 14, 2010.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

for my RT3 Poly V blade. Any reccommendations? Genuine Boss? where to get the best price?
    Thanks!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you want the formed edges they'll have to be genuine Boss. Flat edges it doesn't matter, where/who ever you like to deal with.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I've looked through a lot of sites that have "Boss like" stuff. A little cheaper but when you add in the shipping you might as well just go to the boss dealer.

4. cplmac

cplmac Senior Member
    from Dundee

I put a set of new Boss formed cutting edges on my 8.2 in December. It ran me $380 for the pair and I installed them myself. Had to do a little modification on my plow, trim some of the Poly V from the center catch area, but the new blades work well. Pretty steep cost, but the season is almost over and they are showing very little wear. I like the formed blades, but the curb guards can get you in trouble when backing. Very over priced, otherwise I recommend them.