1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need new blade guide markers for C-plow

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by BlueOvalBoy, Jan 9, 2010.

1. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

The guide's have a spring (which broke on one today) attached to the blade so when the top of the blade is in the "c" position they don't get all mangled up. I looked online and can't find any. I bought the plow used and I don't have any dealers close to me. Thanks for any help.

2. hinikerman

hinikerman Junior Member

3. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

Hinikerman-Email sent. Thanks!

4. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Bumper to Bumper or something like that should sell them. I know the one in my town has the spring loaded ones that western uses!. The flag just says think snow instead of Western. Otherwise they are the same.

5. hinikerman

hinikerman Junior Member

Thanks for the email. Is your plow the 3800 (all steel) series or the 8800 (Poly Board) series? I'll also need to know if its the left (drivers side) or right (passenger side). Go to Hiniker.com and choose "snowplows", then above the dealer locater you will see the "parts" section. From there look at the C-Plow 3800 series (PDF File) and you will see the springs. Email me the part #'s & I'll quote you a price.

Thanks,

Douglas Gieser
    Gieser Services
    Hiniker Sales & Service
    Southeast Support Team

6. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

I would like to see a close up picture of how the blade markers are mounted on the newer poly C plows. They don't fold over with the plow do they? Then I could refab mine and not have to worry about them getting all mangled up.

7. hinikerman

hinikerman Junior Member

use the same method as above and look at the 8800 series C-Plow. The markers are now mounted on 2.5' long X 1/8" angle iron that is bolted to the plow frame, not the upper blade. The same marker is used as before. The PDF file will show this in detail. No Hiniker "C-Plows" use any configuration Western plow markers. The original 3800 series C-Plows have a different parts # for left & right side springs.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Douglas Gieser
    Gieser Services
    Hiniker Sales & Service
    Southeast Support Team

8. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

Hinikerman-Were you ever able to get prices for me? Thanks.