1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need: Myer head light part... help please !!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Clapper&Company, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I'm in need of the round dish sahped thing that right under the light on the stud. so you can adjust the head light.

If any one has a spear, or knows where I can find one, please let me know. or if you know how to make one

Thanks,

2. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

tryed to rigged one up today, didn't have any luck

3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I made one out of hot glue.....Rob

4. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

howed that work out for you??? you can tighten the bolt then?

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I welded a stack of washers together and dished out the middle with a grinder. The stock old style are made by "Truck Lites" Cenweld in Cuy.Falls told me you can get the dished washers.

6. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

Depending on the actual size of the other piece, a 3/4" length of 1 1/4" (actual size= 1 5/8" OD) or 1 1/2" (actual size= 17/8") schedule 40 pipe should work well. Your local hardware store (or welder) should take care of you cheap!

7. genrock

genrock Member

I have an extra adjustment spacer laying around somewhere if you want it I can ship it too you no cost. But you ofcourse would have to pay for shipping let me know ghostrecon3@yahoo.com