1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need mounts for 01 dodge minute mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by yaddowm, Aug 7, 2008.

1. yaddowm

yaddowm Junior Member
    from ny

I need some frame mounts, hopefully used for price reasons, for a 2001 dodge Ram minute mount system. Anyone have any?

2. yaddowm

yaddowm Junior Member
    from ny

I have a complete 7.5 foot fisher HD plow off an 86 full size chevy, but it isnt a minute mount, would like to use same system, anyone know if this is possible? If not, I need to convert to a minute mount.

3. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

Go To Craigslist Albany

Go to craigslist Albany and you will see someone selling wiring and mounts for a Dodge 1999. The wirings sold, I was to late but he still has the mount. He wants $150 but I think he will take $100. I don't know what shipping would be. Good luck. It's not easy finding used parts. MM1 & MM2 mount is the same.

Ed

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I got fisher push plates that are posted in the albany craigslist. I want $150 firm for them. they are my buddies. they still need to be taken off the truck. let me know.

5. yaddowm

yaddowm Junior Member
    from ny

Thanks, that sounds like a good deal, but I really am leaning toward trying to adapt the 86 chevy 7.5 foot fisher to the 01 dodge.(Which is not a minute mount, but is in awesome shape) Anyone have any advice?

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

well if you end up needing the push plates my friends got them.