1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need mount for Ultramount on 1999 GMC 2500

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by reeltime, Apr 9, 2009.

1. reeltime

reeltime Junior Member

part #67865

If you have one in good shape I would be interested.

2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I have your mount.

Just took it off my 97 a few weeks ago.

Do you need electrical too?

-Jer

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Here's a picture.

plow mount.jpg

4. reeltime

reeltime Junior Member

Same part # as I listed right? Yes I need electrical too. What kind of price are we talking? Thanks Grip.

5. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Yes, I believe it is, these are the front covers of the manuals.

It covers your truck's year range as long as it's a 2500

Here are the instructions in a .pdf
    http://www.westernplows.com/pdf/67941.02_010109.pdf

If you have 8 lug wheels you will basically have to leave off the spacer that I had to use, seems to be the only difference on the install. the hardest part is getting the bumper off.

I'll send a PM about price and what exactly you need.

-Jer

plow_manuals.jpg

6. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Looks like you can't receive PMs yet, make some more posts! :)

You have the isolation module and the control harness, right, I'm guessing you just the headlight harness that fits your truck?
    I basically did the same exact thing as you except mine was off a late 2004 F-350

-Jer

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  7. reeltime

reeltime Junior Member

Yes, I believe all I will need are the light harness and frame mount. I have a control harness and isolator. Not sure how many posts I need to get PM's. For what it's worth I have over 2000 posts on my other 2 forums lol.

That manual looks like what I need. There were two part#'s when I searched for the mount I need and 1589 did come up. Mine is the 2500 Classic. Hold on to this thing for me if you would. I definitely want it. Hopefully we can agree on a price. :nod:

8. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Checking to see if you are still interested in this, I was away on business for a while and I don't think you've tried to reach me... let me know!

-Jer

9. reeltime

reeltime Junior Member

Yes, I'm still interested. I've tried getting on here a couple times recently and get a database error so I'm sorry for the late reply. Can I just give you my email address for further correspondence?

tintcolorado@msn.com

10. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Hey, I sent you an e-mail, not sure if you got it, haven't heard back yet! hehe.

-Jer

11. reeltime

reeltime Junior Member

Sorry, I don't see it. I looked back a few weeks and nothing. :confused:

Try again I guess? :)