1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need mount for '99 Dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lake_effect, Dec 16, 2008.

1. lake_effect

lake_effect Junior Member

Buddy needs mount and harness for his Dodge 3/4 ton.

Its the 3 pin set up and says the part # is 99100465 (mount) and 99100197 (harness). If someone has that set up sitting around and wants to sell it let me know. Or if some place that might still have one available .

Think these are the correct numbers.

TIA!!

2. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I have a brand new mount. $300

J.

3. lake_effect

lake_effect Junior Member

Cool...

Thanks, I'll let him know!!

4. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

I have a brand new still in the box mount and harness headlight kit. 595.00 shipped for all.

5. FIREBUG13

FIREBUG13 Junior Member
    from OHIO

Peterbilt iam the one lake effect is talk about. Is what you have the part that bolts to the truck and you know what would the shipping would be if you want my email or phone # let me know thanks for your time richard

6. FIREBUG13

FIREBUG13 Junior Member
    from OHIO

I'am the one LAKE EFFECT is talk about.the mount Is what I need i have a 25 D that came off a 91 or there about chev .the light harness the mount are the only things that looks like that does not fit i live in dayton ohio 45439. I will drive to pick up if i can my email is firetarrwpab@yahoo.com or phone # 937/239-0949 let me know thanks for your time Richard