1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need more than a wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Caterpillar246c, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Caterpillar246c

Caterpillar246c Junior Member
    from Mn!

Looking for a more detailed wiring diagram for and older western unimount plow. It is the 2 relay high/low beam setup... I've seen 100's of wiring diagrams but there very simple, with not alot of detail....I'm trying to replace my 9 pin plugs and it would be nice to know what pin is what and/or colors...

2. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Did you try Westerns site? I know they are there.

3. mjcp

mjcp Junior Member

I recently had an electrical problem with mine and found all the information in the western manuals which can be downloaded. It is quite confusing at first, because you have to eliminate all the diagrams that do not apply, to find the one you need. If you give me the vehicle information I will find the one you need. Make model year, 4w/2w engine etc...