1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need MM2 Decals

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BlizzardBeater, Nov 20, 2010.

1. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

I need the Insta-act decal for the front of the resevoir on a MM2. I accidently wiped mine with Brakleen and ruined it. Anybody know where to find it?
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

People want what they want, but if I may be bold for asking.... why?
  3. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

If you really want the decals you are going to have to pay for them at your dealer. Kind of BS that fisher won't give them out if you ask me. They go for around $20
  4. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

I am a very proud person. No one has ever handed me anything in my life. Everything I have, I have earned and worked hard for. I love everything I own to look brand new, whether it be one year old or a hundred. I feel that a persons equipment directly represents themselves and their company. Some people this stuff bothers, some people it doesnt. Same reason why I paint my plow every two years.
  5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Check Ebay, usually some decent deals on there for decals.