1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need mirror glass

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ChloMag, Nov 22, 2005.

1. ChloMag

ChloMag Member

My 2004 2500 HD drivers side electric extend, heated w/turn signal mirror got whacked. I only need to replace the glass part that has three wire leads for the turn signal and heat. I can't find anyplace to buy the glass mirror part only. The price on the entire unit is way high.

Any suggestions for used parts?

Thanks.

2. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

The only suggestion I'd say would be a junk yard, but i haven't had much luck their lately. I need the driver's side mirror on my 2003 F250, (non heated). Anybody have one? Haha?!

3. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I dont have power extend but i got mine from the dealer glass only. It wasnt as bad as you think. mine was like 200.

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

try an auto glass store, they can make anything. You'll never find one used, because there's no Chevys in the junkyards!

5. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Glass for my 01 was 60.00 from the dealer, heated but no turn...

6. JMR

JMR Senior Member

7. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

CHLO.................Check out http://www.gmparts direct
    Replacement glass for heated w/turn signal............$60 +shipping

Or if ya wanted to cheap out try a local big box parts store.
    Pre cut stick on replacement glass $5 bucks.
    No heat or turn tho.........................geo

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have the factory heated mirrors (glass only) that I kept when I swapped out for the LED's. Kept them for spares. Make me a fair & reasonable offer and their yours.